Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Music is Love


     We all know that listening music is really inspiring and relaxing. It give us good vibes and entertain us when we are happy and even in our lonely moments.
    Music can express how we really feels. Playing guitar, violin, piano, ukulele or any other instrument, it help us to be more creative, that’s why I love music.
      Loving music is such an addiction for me, because it comes to the point that I want to learn playing a guitar and thinking that I can play a guitar seems amazing. You’ll feel that you are happy because you really love what you do, and yes I considered that as an achievement for me because that’s what I want. I’m so thankful for my “Musical Inspiration” because it really encourage me, though I’m not that great in playing a guitar like him, but I learned how to.
     My musical inspiration is Sungha Jung and I’m a huge fan of him, if you watch him, you can see how awesome he really is. And to my fellow Sungha Jung fan we really know how he inspire us, so a big thanks to him is the best to do! Keep calm and Support Sungha Jung! **
      I love music, I love my guitar, and I will love playing it forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment