Wednesday, July 17, 2013

          Let me introduce myself to you. Hi everyone, I am Jenny Belaro turning 19 years old this September 2013, a college student taking Bachelor of Science in Information Technology course in AMA Computer College Lipa City. My hometown is in San Pablo City Laguna but I’ll stay in Lipa this coming August. 

     In our family I am the youngest and the only girl and I have three siblings. My father is Rodolfo Belaro Jr he’s a great father like no other can beat that. My mother is Josephine Belaro she cooks a delicious foods! The best mom ever!

    When it comes to hobbies I prefer to watch movies such as romance and sci-fi, I love to watch some korean dramas, also reading books, sleeping, non-stop surfing in internet and eating foods are the best thing ever. I’m also interested to play a guitar like a boss, looking forward to do it. Music is my passion that’s why, and another I love playing volleyball than any other sports.

    Well I am boring, weird as nerd but love to have friend ― a true friend, but for now I’m satisfied whose my friends are, I don’t think I’ll ask for more because of their awesomeness. Yes, I love my family as always and I treasure them a lot.
     My goal in life is to become a professional programmer, that’s why I am here studying Information Technology. That’s all I am simply me, my life is a paradise and I love it! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment